Tips for Caring Wood Floors: Remain Beautiful and Durable
The best way to care wood floors can be through special instructions recommended by the manufacturer of wood flooring (wood specialist). But in general for cleaning and preventing damage to the wood floor with a broom to clean using a soft, because although the wood floor is scratch resistant, it is possible scratches due to choose a broom. Can also use a soft brush on a vacuum cleaner to avoid scratching the floor. Clean the floor with a vacuum of 1 or 2 times a week.
Can be formulated clearly some tips for caring for wood floors ;
1. Avoid using water in the process of cleaning your floors.
2. Choose a soft broom or use vacuum cleaner.
3. Use a vacuum at least 1 or 2 times a week for cleaning
4. Apply lemon oil once a month.
5. Be cautious if you want to move the goods so as not to cause scratches.
6. Avoid wood flooring exposed to direct sunlight so the colors do not fade quickly.
Here we show some wood flooring for indoor display, designed by Dubbeldam Design Architects