Tips For Choosing Wood Floors
Wood flors has many privileges; cool when hot, warm when cold, beautiful and graceful, comfortable, friendly, hygienic and non-allergy, not dismantle and destroy the initial floor. Conditions are not lining up to peel, stain resistant and scratch-resistant (there is a layer of corundum crystal), the color does not change, fireproof cigarettes (there is a layer of corundum crystal), water resistant / waterproof (the top layer of laminate)
To choose wood floors, there are some important tips to help you avoid the wrong choice:
1. Choose a wood that has a very low moisture content of wood is not easy to expand, shrink or crack.
2. Avoid choosing a wood that is weather resistant and termite. Teak, ebony, trembesi/samanea,bangkirai/yellow balau can be used as an alternative.
3. Choose a company that has a good reputation at least 3 years, and has a warranty for 10 years.
4. Avoid wood that is coated with corundum crystal as it can not resist stains and scratches.
5. Use the system puzzle or locks if you do not use the adhesive mounting system. The reason is that more efiesien and fast.